If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Aoshima 8 Blitz R34 Skyline 4dr Nomu-Ken 2005 Ver 1 24
- Mini Stirling Engine Model Generator with LED Lights Creative Toy
- 007 Hot Wheels 2015 Wal-Mart limited die-cast car 1 64 basic series all five set HOT WHEELS DIECAST CAR [parallel import goods] Bondoka minicar
- 4PCS lot Original EMAX RS2306 2400KV 2750KV Motor 3-4S Racing Brushess Motor for FPV Racer Quadcopter RC Drone Aircraft 2400KV No Box
- Znzbzt Romantic Wedding Wedding Room Layout Supplies Decoration Room trinkets Stickers Bedroom Bedside Wedding hi Word grilles, 45 30 cm, 13 Art Tulips
- Educational Games - Creative Toys - My First Chemistry Lab New 61247
- Springbok Tiny Treasures Jigsaw Puzzle (1000Piece) by Springbok
- LPKH Tarpaulin Outdoor Tarpaulin Shade Cloth Sunscreen Waterproof Car Tarp Sheet Camping Tarp Tarpaulin Ground Sheet Cover (Size 4x5M)
- Black - Real Leather Jacket X-Small Decrum Mens Black Leather Jacket Real Lambskin Motorcycle Jackets & Coat
- Toynami Futurama Dr. Zoidberg Exclusive Action Figure [Universe B Parabox, bluee Version]
- Potensic Mini Drone for Kids with Camera, RC Portable Quadcopter 2.4G 6 Axis - Altitude Hold, Headless, Remote Control, Route Settiing, Real Time FPV, Speed Mode and More
- Disney Anna and The Snow Queen Royal Friends Crystal d'Elsa
- Megahouse - Space Battleship Yamato 2199 statuette PVC 1 8 Yuki Mori (Battle
- Oyster SARO LIFESTYLE 4-Piece Dome Design Napkin Ring Set, Oyster
- OIBHFO HOME Personality Backpacks Large-Capacity Word Street Shooting Handbag Backpack Travel Rucksack
- ALIREA Breeds of Dogs Icons Super Soft Warm Blanket Lightweight Throw Blankets for Bed Couch Sofa Travelling Camping 60 x 50 Inch for Kids Boys Girls
- Dovewill Waterproof 540 10.5T 3450KV Sensored Brushless Motor for 1 10 RC Car Truck Rock Crawler Boat bluee
- KaLeido Unisex Large Capacity Canvas Backpack Schoolbag Travel Bag (Navy Green)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.