If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Dr. Seuss' The Grinch's Max the Dog Special Edition Plush (12) by Kohl's
- Ladies ANGEL VELVET & LACE Costume for Heaven Religious Christmas Fancy Dress Outfit UK Size 10-12
- Maril 6 Pokemon Center Japan Original Mini Plush + 1 Pokemon Trading Card Bundle
- Mega Bloks Junior Builders Thomas and Friends 1-2-3 Count Set 33 Pieces
- Fisher-Price Imaginext Disney Pixar Cars 2 W8579 playset
- Beach Blanket，Modern Decor,Teen Rubber Rebel Rocker shoes in Street Squad Friends Gang Abstract Image,Multicolor,300GSM, Super Soft and Warm, Durable 35 x60
- Sloth Waterproof Blanket Pattern Cute Hand Drawn Sloths on Branches Laziness Mood Quotes Fun Plush Blanket orange Pale bluee Black Size 50 x60
- Universal Monsters The Bride of Frankenstein Playset with Frankenstein figure by Universal Monsters
- Magic the Gathering M15 2015 2-Player Clash Pack
- FQ777 FQ36 Folding Drone WIFI Aerial Photography One-key Return Altitude Hold Headless Mode RC Quadcopter Aircraft Toy for Kids Adult
- YUMEIGE Trikes Kids Tricycle High Carbon Steel Frame 1-6 Years Old Birthday Kids Gift Toddler Trike Non-slip Seat with Handle Load Weight 40Kg (color Green)
- Square Coral Diamond Embroidery Sale 5D DIY Diamond Painting Full Picture of Rhinestone Scenery Decor Home 40X50 cm Frameless
- Fun World Women's Rosie The Riveter, bluee, S M Size 28
- Vedes Wholesale - Product 0073420032 NSP Kickboard Multicoloured
- Mtxc Women's Attack on Titan Cosplay Costume Mikasa Ackerman Dress
- Nicole Lee Quinn 20 Inch Backpack, New York, One Size
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.