If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Lothar Matthaus Signed Photo Framed 16x12 Inter Autograph Memorabilia Display
- McFarlane pop culture master Works Jimi Hendrix
- DFDL CCW Wooden Beech 1350 1360 1365 1370 1380 1310 Propeller Efficiency for Airplane Electric Wood propellers 1380 CCW Pull 5pcs
- Generic Ranch Bumper for 1 10 Rock cralwer Trail Rock 4X4 Traxxas TRX-4 Ford Bronco Ranger Defender D110 Rear Bumper
- Outdoor Camping Inflatable Air Cushion Moistureproof Waterproof Single Double Thickening Picnic Mat Popular Beach Mat with Attached Pillow (color bluee, Size 192×61×2.5cm)
- Flannel Quilt Cover,Comforter Cover,Single Piece Winter Single Cover Set,Thick Warm Coral Quilt Cover-F 150x210cm(59x83inch)
- Gatsby Photo Booth Props by PartyGraphix - European Made Great Gatsby Party Supplies - 1920's Party Decorations - Easy to Assemble Selfie Props Roaring 20s Kit Includes 15 Pieces
- Gurren Lagann Impact Model Series Lagann (japan import)
- Marian Imports F13025 2 Bear Cubs Bronze Plated Resin Sculpture
- Ghostbusters Stay Puft Marshmallow Man Premium Hikari Sofubi Vinyl Figure
- Generic Multi-Function Adjustable Car Baby Walker Car Helps Walk Activity Music Mobile Phone + Electronic Organ + Drawing Board Baby Toy
- TY Beanie Bopper - BUBBLY BETTY by Beanie Boppers
- Mattel WWE Wrestling Exclusive Wrestle Mania XXVII Action Figure Triple H
- Picnic Blanket Beach Mat Picnic Mat Outdoor Spring Mat Thickening Mats Picnic Mats Mats Outdoor Beach Picnic Rug Mat (color Onecolor, Size 200 200CM)
- Funko Castiel (Chase Edition) Dorbz x Supernatural Vinyl Figure + 1 Free American TV Themed Trading Card Bundle (06970)
- Giant Microbes Diarrhea (Campylobacter jejuni)
- Men's Stainless Steel Black Oxidized Bold Box Chain & Oxidized Wolf Head Pendant Included Chain Size 24
- Hobby-Ace XT60 LiPo Battery Balance Charging Board Plate 2-6S Parallel Connect Plate
- Heavy Duty tarp Cover Waterproof Uv Resistant,Red,Rip Tarpaulin Ground Tent Trailer Cover All Purpose Tarps Large Tarpaulin in Multiple Sizes-A 2m3m(79x118inch)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.