If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- (100cm x 150cm ) - Aoneky Climbing Cargo Net (100cm x 150cm )
- MudWatt - Clean Energy From Mud - Grow Your Own Living Fuel Cell - Classic STEM Kit by MudWatt
- Proud pink Flock Printing Sofa Cushions Back Cover Towel Pillowcase Sofa Cover Sectional Sofa Armrest Towel Style 3, 90x220cm Cushion
- Hnfsliuhao Lamps Cool 3D Camera USB Led Lamp Decoration Home Kids Sleep 7 color Change Night Light Illusion Bedroom Table Desk Lamp Gift
- color01 55 Wx72 L WinfreyDecor Kids Insulated Sunshade Curtain Cartoon Style Nursery Animals Noise Reducing 55 Wx63 L
- color05 35 x60 Inch BelleAckerman Baby Month Blanket Travel,World Famous Landmarks Tourist Attractions with Airplane and Old Suitcase Illustration,Beige for Bed & Couch Sofa Easy Care 50 x60
- Trademark Fine Art Cora Niele Pink Parred Tulip Painting I, 14x14-Inch
- YEHO Art Gallery Flannel Fleece Bed Blanket Soft Throw-Blankets for Adult Kids Girls Boys,3D Wolf in The Forest Animal Pattern,Lightweight Blankets for Bedroom Living Room Sofa Couch,39x49inch
- PINAFORE HOME 100% Cotton, Eco-Friendly and Safe Japanese Garden with Swimming koi Fishes in Pond Linen Cotton Tablecloths for Kitchen Room Rectangle, 70 x 120 Inch
- Disney Toy Story 4-inch Wrangler Woody Figure
- Generic Trailer Rope Pull Rope for 1 5 HPI ROVAN KM Baja 5B 5T SS 5SC LOSI 5IVET DBXL REDCAT Traxxas UDR XMaxx RC CAR Parts Red
- Aniplex Saekano How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend Megumi Kato PVC Figure (1 7 Scale)
- Sure-Lox 550 Piece Cute & Cuddly - Seaside Memory
- F Fityle 4WD Alloy Strong Engine Tank Car Track Chassis Kit with 12V 300rpm Motor DIY Robot Science Toy
- Khaki 31 x30 Ariat
- Suzu Nagasarete Airantou 1 7 Scale PVC Figure by Kotobukiya
- purplec 100% Merino Wool Giant Yarn Extreme Arm Knitting Felting Wool Tops Roving Bulky 100g - 4kg (2kg)
- Quantum Leap Turbo Twist Spelling 3rd Grade Expansion Cartridge
- Butterfly Eeyore Bean Bag by Disney
- Hobby Engine 1 24 Scale Mining Truck Radio Controlled
- ELITE FLEET SNAP N SOAR (Includes Two Launchers and Six Planes) by Kid Galaxy
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.