If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 3dpink qs_73109_10 Jewel Chameleon Skin, Lizard, Madagascar AF24 POX0377 Pete Oxford Quilt Square, 25 by 25
- Kipling Yantis 46cm School Backpack, Cool Moss (Green) - KI332375U
- Music Box Wooden Music Box Trojan Music Box Birthday Valentine's Day Gift Christmas Gifts
- Znzbzt 3D Posters Wall Sticker Creative Poster Room Decor Personalized self Adhesive Wallpaper with a Simple Windmill
- ZSUO Weighted Blanket for Kids 50 x60 Inch Harbour Stripe,greenical Patriotic colorful Contrast Toned American colors Vermilion purple bluee White Super Soft Faux Fur Plush Decorative Blanket
- color09 60\ QINYAN-Home Lightweight Blanket (60 x36 Summer Quilt Comforter Birthday Decorations for Kids Dog and Cat with Birthday Party Cones and Cupcake Image ES Brown and White.
- Anshesix Travel Throwing Blanket Teen Room Little Kittens Pattern with Heart Figures Caricature Funny Cat Cartoon Lightweight E x tra Big W60 xL51 Sofa,Picnic,Camping,Beach,Everyday use
- Creative Webcam Instant with Free Headset
- color14 59 x 80in Creative Flannel Printed Blanket for Warm Bedroom Majestic Sunset Over The Mountains Perfect for Couch Sofa or Bed Cool Quilt
- Suchashome Tropical Print Summer Quilt Comforter Railay Beach Krabi Thailand Small Boat Crystal Water Rock Cliff Tropical Landscape Lightweight Fluffy Flannel and Sherpa Blanket 60x32 Inch bluee Green
- Ravensburger Ellen's General Store Puzzle 2000pc,Adult Puzzles
- Vedes Wholesale - Product 0073420032 NSP Kickboard Multicoloured
- Puzzle House Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle, Designed Elk Illustration, Collection Series, Perfect Cut & Fit, Basswood 500 1000 1500 2000 3000 Pieces Boxed Photography Toys Game Art Painting For Adults & Kids 5
- 3X Men's Plus Size Wolf Warrior Fancy Dress Costume 3X
- Wildkin Lunch Box, Insulated, Moisture Resistant, and Easy to Clean with Helpful Extras for Quick and Simple Organization, Ages 3+, Perfect for Kids or On-The-Go Parents, Olive Kids Design – Birdie One Size Sharks
- MagicTao Kennard's Mystery Box by Daytona Magic, Inc. - Trick
- U.S. Air Force Eagle 1947 Challenge Coin
- [SET] Roboka Polly makeover robot - Polly + Roy + Amber + Helly [parallel import goods]
- Williams by Bachmann E-Z Street To Track Connector 8 Outside and 4 Centre Pins - O Scale
- DOCTOR WHO - Davros Loose Action Figure from Genesis of the Daleks
- Nisshin Canola Oil 1000gX8 Pieces
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.