If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- SP Funworld Girls Snow Queen Plastic Accessories Set
- Hobby Master 1 72 HA3526 RCAF CF-18A Hornet 2015 Battle of Britain commemorative scheme
- Living Room Bedroom Sofa Pillow, White Plush Star Shape
- Trademark Fine Art WAG16223-C1414GG Surfs Up I by June Erica Vess, 14x14
- Magiciens de l'ombre (Dark Mages) - Un jeu de cartes évolutif de 2 à 8 joueurs
- Tamashii Nations Naruto Shippuden Hatake Kakashi S.H. Figuarts Action Figure
- OppoSuits Christmiss Suit For Women Coming With a Skirt and a Jacket
- DRONESHOP Flight Controller Walkera Runner 250 Advance RC Quadcopter Accessory 250(R)Z12
- LTL Adult Water Inflatable Swimming Pool Inflatable Floating Bed Water Mount Floating Row
- Bullseye Office - 10 Antique Tan Magnetic Standing World Globe with Magnetic Pins - Perfect as Office Desk Globe, Geography Classroom Globe, or Travelers Globe [Kids or Adults]
- 12.48ct. Genuine London bluee Topaz 925 Sterling Silver Victorian Heart Style 7-8.5 Adj. Bracelet
- Only 4 Girls Nail Art Caddy Set
- Legends Magneto Marvel Infinite Series 2014 Hasbro Action Figure Set TRU only
- Kids Microphone Karaoke Portable Wireless blueetooth Microphone with Speaker Music Playing Educational Toys Musical Instruments Australia, Pink
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.