If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Disney Volare51061-CH 10-Inch Volare Frozen Deluxe Girls Bicycle
- Generic 50Pcs KF216 Building Blocks Candyman Jeepers Creepers Hockey Mask Jason Exorcist The Horror Theme Movie Model DIY Toys Kids Gift KF197 50Pcs
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 5 Shredder with Removable Helmet Basic Action Figure
- Heavyweight Camel Melange Sofa Cover for Living Room Linen Cotton slipcovers fundas de Sofa Furniture Couch Covers SP4965 Camel per pic, 110cm210cm
- Generic DLE85 111 120 222 Carburetor for DLE85 111 120 222 Engine
- Figma Little Armory TeruyasukikuA non-scale ABS & PVC painted action figure
- HUBSAN H501S H501A Outdoor Portable Storage Box High Speed H501A Private Collection Bag Predection Storage Case for RC Hubsan
- color04 42\ NUOMANAN Decorative Curtains for Living Room 18th Birthday,Party Time with colorful Flying Balloons on Star Like Backdrop Happiness,bluee and White,for Bedroom,Nursery,Living Room 42 x45
- Small birthday badge age 7 boy size 5.5cm by Expression Factory
- Ace Combat Shinden II (1 72 scale Plastic model) Hasegawa Ace Combat [JAPAN] (japan import)
- Herpa 053778 Ballast Weight Acces. Car & Trucks
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.