If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- ArmsKeeper Glues Insta-Set Aerosol Accelerator (5.9 fl. oz.) by Bob Smith Ind Glue
- Evening Sensation Barbie - J C Penny Limited Edition
- Model Car NISSAN CEDRIC 330 DISM 1 43 Die-cast Japanese Model Cars
- Magic The Gathering Commander (EDH) Set Devour for Power Green, bluee Black by Magic the Gathering
- color9 31 x 47in Art Design Photos Cool Quilt Tgoldnto Skyline Hypoallergenic Blanket for Bed Couch Chair
- YGR dengzi Ladder household folding indoor 3 step ladder Ladder stool aluminum thickening ladder High stool, high 80cm load 150kg (color BLACK)
- Leuchtturm Medium Hardcover Squared White
- color12 60 x62 Inch Soft Cozy Throw Blanket orange,Kids Theme Cute Girlish Pattern with Doodle Flowers and Green Leaves, orange Apple Green Yellow Microfiber All Season Blanket for Bed or Couch Multicolor 50 x60
- Bookshelf Utility Storage Shelf, Flower Stand Decor Display Rack, Bamboo Frame Adjustable Height, for Bed Room Bathroom Living Room Kitchen (4 Styles)
- Laliva XT90S XT90-S Anti-Spark Connector Plugs Male Female FPV Drone Battery Connector for RC Accessories - (color 5 Pairs)
- Kotobukiya Figures MARVEL NOW BLACK WIDOW
- Hatsune Miku official goods Racing Miku (Sepang ver.) IPhone5 [case] (Japan import The package and the manual are written in Japanese)
- Pearl 1 Wide Twill Tape, 36 yd, Natural
- Palm Tree Beach Personalised Birthday Party Invitations - TH129
- Hello Kitty Bracelet Walkie Talkie, Pink by Hello Kitty
- Dice Tower, Transparent Yellow (1)
- Dr. Comfort Ranger Men's Therapeutic Diabetic Extra Depth Hiking Boot Black 7.5 Wide (E 2E) Lace
- 7 Red Olympia Playground Balls - Set of 6 by Olympia Sports
- Yellow Submarine Special Edition Tin
- Flower Pattern Elastic Stretch Universal Sofa Covers Sectional Throw Couch Corner Cover Cases for Furniture Armchairs Home Decor 5, Two seat Sofa
- Marvel Avengers Titan Hero Series Thor Action Figure
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.