If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Schylling Classic Metal Jacks with Rubber Ball & Storage Pouch Party Favor Bundle - by Schylling
- Lucky Scooter SMX Fork Raw Standard
- Farmerly Modern Sofa Cover Slip-Resistant Cheap Slipcover Stretchable color Polyester Fiber Sofa Cushion Washable Home Hotel Sofa Covers pink red, 3 seat
- 49cc 80cc Engine Motor Parts - Fuel petcock Valve on Shut Off Switch
- Bubble Weight Balloon Weight, 35 gram, Baby Pink, 10 Piece
- IANXI Home Leng Elegant Pretty Bracelet Extravagance AAA Micro-Inlaid Zircon Bracelet with Small Palm-Shaped Pendent Ornament
- Drones,Z5 Quadrocopter with HD 1080P Camera GPS Drone 5G Wifi FPV Altitude Hold Follow Me Mode Rc Helicopter vs XS812
- Anniutwo Lightweight Blanket Funny Cartoon Pink Monster Vector Illustration of Monster exciting 60 x36
- LEGO CREATOR HIGHWAY PICKUP 7347
- Metlife Racing Snoopy Collectible Plush (5 )
- English into building blocks of parquet (wooden box) recommended as educational toys, wooden toys are enjoyed in birth celebration] (japan import)
- Eastern Project bath towel Hakurei Reimu Marisa Marisa whole set of 2
- Small Cyndie Wooden Sensorial Learning color Tablet Box color Card Wood Kids Preschool color Training Toy Gift
- Elastic Sofa Cover Tight Wrap All-Inclusive I Shaped Sofa Cover Sofa Slipcover Cheap Stretch Furniture Covers 1 2 3 4 Seater 1PC color 8, 2seater 145-185cm
- LINDBERG HL502 12 1 48 Winnie Mae Aeroplane Multi-Coloured
- Basketball Value Pack Assorted Cutouts, Party Decoration, 144 Ct.
- Zicue Stylish Charming Bracelet Exquisite Ornaments gift Star Strawberry Crystal Bell Bracelet 925 Silver Simple Fashion Female Send Girlfriend
- Farmerly 1pcs Flower Leaf Pattern Soft Stretch Sofa Cover Home Decor Spandex Furniture Covers Decoration Covering Hotel Slipcover 58329 A, one seat
- 20 Rainbow Dash My Little Pony Plush Doll
- Fat Boy WC100P Padded Tolex Guitar Hard Case for Thin Body Acoustic Guitars in Black
- B ZHAN Tiao Solid Wood Stool Bath Chair Comb Stool Bathroom Anti-Skid Waterproof Shower Stool (L42cm X W34cm X H45cm) (color B)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.