If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Fire Emblem 0 Booster Pack No. 5 B05-048 SR + Cunning Longmaster Nursen yFoil Pushz
- QYSZYG Folding Snack Table - Natural Wood, Wooden Folding Table, Three Sizes Available, Student Desk Folding Table (Size 70×70×70cm)
- Lindner T219 34 Portugal - Year 1934 to 1959
- Hasbro bop It Smash French
- 4pcs Bedding SetDuvet Cover Set Microfiber Durable One Duvet Cover Without Comforter One Flat Sheet Two Pillowcases YJ Twin Full Queen Fashion Dream Design (Queen, Rock Roll, bluee)
- Chucky Good Guy Doll Lifesize Official Cardboard Cutout Standup Fan Pack 75cm x 35cm Includes 8x10 Photo
- Lightweight Blanket Western Decor Collection,American West Rodeo Traditional Straw Cowboy Hat with Authentic Leather Boots Print,Beige Brown Print Summer Quilt Comforter Bed or Couch 60 x35
- Maleficent Movie 2014 SDCC Exclusive Battle Doll Winged Fairy Maleficent
- THREE BEARS Infinity Cube Fidget Cube Toy for Relieve Stress Anxiety Best for ADD,ADHD,Anxiety Disorder
- Handmade Earrings Made From Polymer Clay
- Hama Midi Pot 13000 Base 6 Mix Colour Beads, 21166
- AAG Plush fabirc Sofa Cover 1 2 3 4 Seater Thick Slipcover Couch sofacovers Stretch Elastic Cheap Sofa Cover Towel wrap Covering 4, 4 Seaters
- Generic 1 50 DM-85224 Cat D7E Track-Type Tractor Toy
- Bratz 'Fashion Pixiez' Cone Hats (8ct)
- Max Factory Girls Und Panzer Miho Nishizumi Figma Action Figure (School Uniform Version) by Max Factory
- Anpanman Kgoldron Kgoldron Friends 2
- Zicue Stylish Charming Bracelet Exquisite Ornaments Bracelet female minimalist personality bracelet birthday gift girl students.
- Celebrate The Home Easter 3-Ply Paper Cocktail Napkins, Easter Farmers Nest, 20-Count
- Bashful Friends Merry Miniatures A Collection of Charm 3-Piece Set QSM8459
- MTG Magic the Gathering - Avacyn Restored Event Deck - Death's Encroach
- 120×160cm 3 Size Playpen for Baby Activity Center Floor playpen for Babies Toddler - Safety Fence, Learning Standing, Fall-Resistant (color 120×120cm)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.