If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Apurpleng Vintage Inspired Antique Reproduct pink Pink Crystal Flower Cameo Pin Brooch
- Marion Pro Suits 100% Plastic Cards - Jumbo Index - Bridge Size Naipes para Bridge de Plastico
- Room lamp Minnie ( Minnie Mouse ) Disney
- Pelissier Finesse Bridge Table - Baize Surface
- Flameer 4wd Robot Tank Car Chassis 12V Motor Metal Platform with Silver Wheels for Arduino Raspberry Pi DIY
- Hallmark Jingle the Husky Pup Interactive Puzzle
- Ty Bow Wow Beanies Weenie the Dachshund Dog Toy by Bow Wow Beanies
- Attack on Titan aluminum dog tag liner (japan import)
- Daron SKR511 Skymarks Ups Md-11
- Generic GEPRC Pika 220mm GEP-OX-X5 GEP-OX-H5 230mm GEP-OX-S5 5 RC Quadcopter Frame Kit Arms Structure X H Carbon Fiber Racer Aircraft H Structure 4MM
- Packs of Hawaiian Flower Leis Garland Green Necklace Fancy Dress Costume Accessory (144 Leis)
- Plain Elastic Stretch Sofa Sofa Slipcover niture Cover Single Two Three Four-seater50 Red, 3 Seater
- [Asuka Saito] Nogizaka 46 Summer MV selection ver in 2017 January individual student photo Set of 5 barefoot.
- Vintage Damask Red 40th Personalised Birthday Party Invitations
- Black Pewter White 7.5 US Vans Men's Chukka Low Black
- Weighted Blanket for Kids，Floral,Tropical Flower with Flamingos Retro Wedding Romance Petals Graphic Artwork,Mint Green Pink,Weighted Blanket for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 35 x60
- Hong Jie Yuan Folding Step Stool 2 3 4 Tier Wooden Ladders Small Foot Stools Wood Folding Step Stool For Adults & Kids Indoor Folding Stepladder Portable shoes Bench Flower Rack
- Hj Landing Files Rack Iron Creative Magazine Shelves Office Home Bookstand Black White Display Stand ++ (color White)
- ZR- shoes Bench Boot Organizing Upholstered shoes Rack Entryway Storage, 2-tier & 1- Hidden Compartment - Wall decoration (color 1 layers-50X60X30cm)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.