If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- O.S. OS Engine Ball Race(R) 61RF Hanno
- Farmerly Spandex Elastic Geometric Universal Sofa Cover L-Shape Slipcovers All-Inclusive Predector Stretch Single Couch Case Living Room 4, Two-Seater
- Original T-Motor F40 PRO II 2150KV bluee F60 PRO II 1750KV Red FPV Brushless Motor 2-6S for 220 250 FPV Racing Frame bluee Motor 4pcs
- Franklin Mint The Jackie Doll Accessories - Visit to Rome and the Vatican Pink Dress with Mantilla by Franklin Mint
- Lockheed F-35C Lightning II Model 1 72 Scale (Assembly Required)
- Xaviera Doherty Summer Blanket Mandala,Grunge Modern Symbol Weighted Blanket for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 35 x60
- Xinjiang Hetian White Jade Jasper Huang Yuqing Black Jade Material Original Stone Bracelet bluee and White Jade Necklace Pendant 53
- LearningLAB Scientific Explorer Rocket Car Science Kit
- Set of 4 Tornado Foosball Table Bearings Halves
- 75101 Lego First Order Special Forces Tie FighterTM Star Wars Age '8-14 517 Pcs by LEGO
- ToySource Booger The Monkey Plush Collectible Toy, 23 , Red
- Adult The Hobbit Smaug Hoodie Costume
- Generic DM-85932 1 50 Cat 555D Wheel Skidder Toy
- Asalvo 14948 Stroller Yolo Black Beige, Multi-Colour
- Coral Expo International Products Ivory
- Foldable RC Drone with 1080P Camera WIFI FPV Real-Time Video, Optical Flow Positioning, Headless Mode, One Key Return, Quadcopter Drone Toys for Adults Kids Beginners
- Poster 80 x 50 cm Aluminium-Dibond image 110 x 70 cm Happy man jumping for joy on the peak of the mountain. Success , image on a Aluminium-Dibond
- Transformers 6 Titanium Robots In Disguise Optimus Prime
- BloomerangMini Hot Air Stirling Engine Motor Model Educational Toy Kits with LED Light
- DuoShengZhTG Unisex Wool DIY Fedora Steampunk Top Hat Hat Millinery Steampunk Goggles For Women Men (color 2, Size 61cm)
- Good Smile Hatsune Miku Gt Project Model Kit
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.