If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Lsrryd Nurturing Dolls 45cm Real Touch Soft Silicone Lifelike Handmade Reborn Baby Realistic Vinyl Newborn Doll Boy Babies Xmas Gift (Size 45CM)
- Lime Expo International Products Teal
- TY Classics Yodeler floor dog - Medium by Ty Classics Yodeler Floor Dog, Small
- Clock Set into a Lignum Vitae Bowl
- Histoire d 'Ours Les Softy Toy, 45 cm, Scottish
- RC 540 V3 brushless sensored Motor 3.5T 4.0T 4.5T 5.0T 5.5T 6.0T 6.5T 7.5T 8.5T 9.5T 10.5T 13.5T 17.5T 21.5T 25.5T for 1 10 Cars 6.5T-5520KV
- Tambourine Fox & Ape by small foot baby
- Farmerly Modern Sofa Cover Slip-Resistant Cheap Slipcover Stretchable color Polyester Fiber Sofa Cushion Washable Home Hotel Sofa Covers deep Green, 4 seat
- Nakamas Monkey - Simona [Toy]
- Pop Animation Dragon Ball Z - Super Saiyan 3 Goku Pop Vinyl Figure 492
- Whimsy & Wonder Role Play & Dress-Up, Exclusive to Amazon
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.