If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Langley Models Cricket Figures Sight Screen Scoreboard OO Scale 1 76 Painted Model F35setp
- MARVEL Guardians of the Galaxy Rocket and Groot Statue
- Grey and Black Sofa Bed Cover Folding ling Chair seat slipcovers Stretch Covers Cheap Couch Predector Elastic Futon Bench Covers 6410, 150-185cm
- E-PM1 White kit - International Version (No Warranty)
- 1PC Plush Stone Printed Sofa Covers Non-Slip Quilted Corner Sectional Sofa Cover Towel Slipcover One Two Three Seat Decoration Lake bluee 1PCS, 70x150cm 1pcs
- Amscan 395892.19 Standard Knee High Socks with gold Stripes Sports Costume, White, One Size
- BelleAckerman Outdoor Blanket Ahoy Its a Boy,Announcement Card Inspired Composition Maritime Funny Sea Animals Theme,Multicolor Comfortable Soft Material give You Great Sleep 35 x60
- Emma Yarn MEDIUM Col.6 bluee 30 g 98 m 10 Ball Set 2350
- Arte eco Irepane 475 x 575 Black ST-P7-BK (japan import)
- G.T.Power 3W 200mA High Power Flight Simulated and Flashing Light System
- Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Neostorm Booster Box
- DC Direct Batman Arkham Asylum Series 1 Scarecrow Action Figure
- Green Large Indian Dance Belly Dance Performance Clothing Belly Dance Costume Belly Dance Practice Clothes Fishtail Belly Dance Performance Set Indian Dance Bra Set
- 3D Stone Pattern Sofa Cover Towel Slipcover Plush Fabric Thick Sofa Modern Non-Slip Sofa Couch Cover Corner Towel Mats 1PCS 1PCS Sofa Towel, 70x180cm 1pc
- Herocross Hybrid Metal Figuration Superman DC Comics Action Figure
- Dry Creek by Lance Kuehne, 14x14-Inch
- MARK43 1 43 Toyota 2000GT (MF10) Bella bird Cuxhaven Yellow Pearl
- Trademark Fine Art Open Arms III by color Bakery, Black Matte, Black Frame 11x11, Wall Art
- Zonxn 3D Decor Nightlight 7 color Changing Vision Building Led Sleep USB Cattedrale Modelling Notre Dame De Paris Desk Lamp Home Decor
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.