If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Japanese Transformers Animated - TA33 Rodimus
- Genbe Qing safety paulownia boxed and Carved boxwood chess pieces on special (japan import)
- Forstart Learn-to-Play Musical Toy Piano with 8 Keys Keyboard Animal Playground LED Light Early Education Instrument Favorites Busy Babies Toddlers Preschoolers Learning
- Cardfight Vanguard TCG - Gust Blaster Dragon (PR 0119EN) - Cardfight Vanguard Promos by Cardfight Vanguard TCG
- 1 12 Scale Triumph Hurricane 1973 Diecast Model Motorbike
- QINYAN-Home Throw Blanket (62 x60 ) Lightweight Blanket Extra Big Music Decor Music Letters Written by Cassette Tape Creative Loud Improvisation Beat Pulse Tempo Image Pink Black.
- Premium Glow in The Dark Spinner Fidget (White) - Glowing Spinner EDC Toy Glowing Hand Spinner Perfect for ADD, ADHD, Anxiety, and Stress Relief
- Magic Trick Rainbow Rabbit Production by Daytona Magic, Inc. Kids Show
- The Stupell Home Decor Collection aap-301_wd_12x18 Giraffe Family Mother with Calf Wall Plaque Art, 12 x 18
- ACA12514 1 72 Academy AH-64D Apache Block II Early Version [MODEL BUILDING KIT]
- ZR Change The shoes Bench, shoes Cabinet\storage Stool Multifunction Storage shoes Rack Sofa Stool Wall decoration (Size A 69X29.5X49cm)
- 1-Bolt Kunin Eco-fi Classicfelt, 36-Inch by 20-Yard, Walnut Brown
- Fire Emblem 0 Cipher Card Game The Disciple of The Wind, Asbel B10-027 R+
- Yamato To Heart 2 Tamaki Kousaka Sports Lessons Swimming PVC Figure
- Target Darts Carrera Azzurri Cortex Steeltip, Carrera Azzurri Cortex CX5 22G Steel Tip Darts, 101658, CX5 22g
- SEIGNEER Electric Educational Learning Toys Kids Toys Building Set Kit Toys Stacking Blocks Bricks with Toy Storage Box
- Princess Paradise Girls' Classic Star Wars R2d2 Dress
- Multi-colord Wireless High Quality Rainbow Bird Kite Single Line Breeze Outdoor Flight Fun Sports Create for Kids Outdoor Entertainment (color Multi-colord, Size 1200meter line)
- Vintage Half-Time Football Sports Dice Game
- NPK Collection Handmade Realistic Reborn Baby Doll Soft Silicone 22inch 55cm Newborn Vinyl Girl for Kids Playmate Growth Partner
- 4PCS 2.2 Inch Plastic Beadlock Wheel Rim for 1 10 RC Crawler Axial SCX10 RR10 90048 Wraith Yeti
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.