If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- N YUHUS HOME Iron dressing stool European creative small stool Princess bedroom soft bag makeup stool - small stool (color Z)
- 14 pieces WHSS Fence Baby Crawling Baby Toddler Safety Fence Indoor Toy Door Bar (UnitCount 8 pieces)
- Yellow Durian Ice Cream Ball Popsicles Art Painting Picture Photo Wooden Round Frame Home Wall Decor Gift
- Woodland Scenics Latex Rubber 16 ounces
- color11 60 x70 Inch BelleAckerman Personalized Baby Blanket Skull,Hipster Skull with Punk Sunglasses and Arrow in Mouth Dead Vibes in Retro Graphic,Multicolor for Bed & Couch Sofa Easy Care 50 x60
- 925 Sterling Silver Necklace Pendant My Women Girls Models Clavicle Chain Necklace Pendant Transfer Beads Cinnabar mole Minimalist Jewelry Gift
- Angry Birds Space Race Game
- (2) UHU 1648810 patafix Adhesive Pads Pack of 80 White White
- 4Pcs LDARC MT2204 2300KV Cooling Brushless Motor CW CCW 2S to 3S Fit Kingkong Mini QAV250 ZMR250 260 Quadcopter
- Power Rangers Dino Super Charge - 5 Graphite Ranger Action Hero Figure
- 70-piece jigsaw puzzle prism Art Petit swords Ranbu -ONLINE- Hotarumaru (10x14.7cm)
- Spy Gear Micro Agent Motion Alarm Toy
- Hot Wheels Monster Jam 2017 Rev Tredz Soldier Fortune & Jinx Halo Spartan Locke (02) Vinyl Action Figure
- Boland 72190 Head Mask Werewolf with Fur Multi-Coloured
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.