If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- LDARC Kingkong XT2405 2405 2400KV CCW CW 2-4S Brushless Motor W Mounting Base for RC Quadcopter Racing Models DIY Spare Part 2PCS CCW 2PCS CW
- Mirror Crystal dripUVglue 3 Antler Hairpin decorativemold 2
- Generic Assemble Collecting Motorcycle Model 14099 1 12 Honda NSR 500 Motorcycle Silver
- TST ADVANCE Stuffed Animal - Tolypeutes tricinctus (26cm) (Japan Import)
- XXHDYR Toy Model Anime Character Two Yuan Beauty Toy Statue Decoration Souvenir Collectibles Crafts Wuhe Qinli 20.5CM Toy Model
- Trademark Fine Art Circulation Study I by Ethan Harper, 14x14
- RiteCo 24505 Construction Paper orange, 12 x 18
- Nendgoldid 90 Canaan Alphard PVC Figure
- Music Box Sweet Mushroom Music Box Wooden Music Box Birthday Present Christmas Gifts
- Bseack_store Ladders Folding Ladder, Foldable Ladder stool Dual Purpose Modern Simplicity Portable Household Solid Wood Kitchen Zuodeng (color F)
- WWE WWF Classic Superstars The Hollywood Blonds Flyin Brian Pillman and Stunning Stone Cold Steve Austin Wrestling
- Disney 10 little mermaid ariel plush doll
- Nightmare Jack Skellington Kids costume girl corresponding height 120-140cm 95850M
- MusicBoxAttic Adorable Pink And Silver Teddy Bear On Rocking Horse Animated Snow Dome - Over 400 Song Choices - Pearly Shells - SWISS
- Generic 35mm Tube Connector Horizontal Fold Arm CNC Aluminium for Plant Predection UAV
- First Gear 1 50 scale Diecast Collectible Komatsu GD655-5 Motor Grader with V-Plow & Wing ( 50-3266)
- Homestead Race Win 2015 Kyle Busch 18 Crispy Paint Scheme 1 64 Diecast With Bonus Victory Lane Championship Celebration
- Jigsaw Puzzle 1000 Piece Amazing Beach Classic Puzzle 3D Puzzle DIY Kit Wooden Toy Unique Gift Home Decor
- Trademark Fine Art Snowday by Albena Hristova, 14x14
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.