If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- STEIFF DICKIE MINI TEDDY BEAR 10MOH BLONDE
- Macross F Zippo Lighter Nose Art version Cheryl
- Trans-America Trans America [parallel import goods]
- EVA Soft Bullet Target for NERF N-Strike Blasters Pack of 12pcs
- YDYOOD Tapestry Wall Hanging, Little Boy Small Wall Tapestry Art Home Decorations Bedroom Decor in 90 x 60 in
- Toybiz Marvel Comics Year 1997 Spider-Man Web Trap Series 5-1 2 Inch Tall Action Figure Set Spider-Man With Action Web Net Trap That Capture Enemies
- Smallbeefly Tan Digital Printing Blanket Antique Motifs with Damask Flowers Victorian Ancient Elements Royal Aged Vintage Art Summer Quilt Comforter 60 x50 Brown Tan
- ATL2551 N Code 80 Plate Girder Bridge, NYC
- Trademark Fine Art Montepulciano Caffe 1 by Alan bluestei, 14x14 Multiple
- Pacon Fadeless Premium Glossy Bulletin Board Paper, 4-Feet by 25-Feet, Festive Red (57355)
- Kato 22101 Analog Sound Box (With Sound Card For Steam locomotive)
- Larson Jules Japan Berlin Silver A4 acrylic DB26241 (japan import)
- Little Explorers Pop up Play Tent with Camping Gear Toy Tools Set for Kids (7 Pieces)
- Denis Wick DW5880B SM6 Silver-Plated Baritone Mouthpiece Steven Mead model
- Bamboo Fixed Circular Needles 32 -Size 8 5mm
- Integy RC Model Hop-ups C26095 Professional 11pcs Competition Tool Set w Carrying Bag
- IFlight XL5 V2 True X 5 inch 226mm Low Ride FPV Freestyle Carbon Fiber Drone Frame Kit
- XCSOURCE 6pcs Camera Lens Filter CPL MCUV ND Repair for DJI Mavic 2 PRO Zoom Drone RC874
- Premium Textile Canvas 80 cm x 120 cm High Gentian Leaf Honor Prize
- Fate Apocrypha Rider of Black Figma Action Figure
- Generic Hello Maker H415 Industrial Robot Mechanical Arm 100% Alloy Six Degrees of Freedom Robot Arm Rack with 6 Servos
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.