If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- My Hero Academia Rubber Strap Mina Ashido Acid 7cm Niitengomu Removable Anime
- IGLU Brand Rocker For Kids, Rocking Horse, Soft Play Equipment, Activity Toys - RED
- Sportagraphs Alan Taylor SIGNED FRAMED Photo Autograph 16x12 display West Ham United COA PERFECT GIFT
- Off Shoot in Action Code Geass Knight Mare Frame Lancelot
- Heye Puzzles - 1000 Pc - Cats Egyptian by Heye
- Mopec Y57 - Figurine Cake Money Pit & Pita Sidecar, 18 cm
- Generic 14dbi 1.2G Yagi Antenna 1180-1220mhz 1.2Ghz Wireless transceiver Antenna yagi Antenna 14 Unit SMA with 3m Cable for FPV
- Wave Dream Tech Lingerie Style Laura Bodewig PVC Figure Infinite Stratos [Animal online shop limited sale Edition]
- Stupell Industries United States Map Red White bluee Framed Giclee Texturized Art, Proudly Made in USA
- Amyster 36pcs Baby Teether DIY Rainbow Teething Wood Beads Crochet Colour Mix Ball Knit 2520mm(0.980.79in) For Baby Teething Necklace Decoration Inside Hot Wooden Teething Crochet Beads (36pcs)
- LQT Ltd Toy Cashier Cash Register with Real Calculator Vegetable Coins Pretend Play Toys, Gift Box
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.