If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Castorland Twilight Beacon Jigsaw Puzzle (2000-Piece, Multi-Colour) by Castorland
- Kaiser Foot Muff Schlitti for Skid
- Integy RC Model Hop-ups C26414GUN High Mass 2.2 Size Alloy XV12 Spoke Beadlock Wheel(4) for Scale Off-Road Crawler
- Hongge Reborn Baby Doll,Lifelike baby doll Growth Partner Reborn Doll Toy 55cm
- E Uus Solid Wood Fabric Stool, Sofa Stool Change shoes Stool European Solid Wood Foot Stool Seat 37 40cm
- Slipcovers Sofa Tight wrap All-Inclusive Slip-Resistant sectional Elastic Full Sofa Cover Towel Single Two Three Four-Seater 6, Three seat Sofa
- HBZY Toy Statue Toy Model Cartoon Character Collection Souvenir 34CM Collector Doll
- Sofa Couch Folding Durable Sponge Lazy Floor Lounge For Leisure Room Bedroom Window (color bluee, Size 70 90 103cm)
- color02 60 x62 Inch Plush Blanket Bear,Adorable Cartoon for Kids Cute Baby Character Falls Asleep on Moon with Hat and Clouds,Multicolor Velvet Plush Throw Blanket 50 x60
- pink Concentrated Food Essence Catering Size - 2.5litre 90fl.oz
- LJWRJ Drone professional HD remote control aircraft toy aerial aircraft four-axis charging -200W aerial version - white
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.