If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Tokyo Ghoul Bonus Card Akira Mado Illustration Limited ver Sui Ishida Anime F S
- Tootpado Small Tyrannosaurus Rex T-Rex Dinosaur Action Figure Toy (7 Inch Long) Jurassic Wildlife Mini Dinosaur Toys - Green (1TNG362)
- GY step stools-Small Ladder Household Indoor Folding Ladder Portable Iron and Steel 2-step Ladder Stool Multifunction Staircase Stool +-+ (color orange)
- 24 X10yds Canson Foundation Tracing Paper Roll, 0, 18 X20yds
- Voice actor stamp Sega limited cans badge all 10 species set Shimazaki Kamiya
- Mega Bloks - Probuilder NASCAR Pit Stop - 24 Jeff Gordon
- CHARLESTON-OPOLY - Collectors Edition by Charleston-opoly
- Generic High Simulation GAZ Truck Rescue Vehicle,Municipal car Model,1 43 Scale Alloy Engineering Vehicle Model Toys, orange
- 1.2M Kid's Adjustable Rectangle Red Table & 6 Red Chairs Set
- 6 pcs Set Music Toy for Baby Kids Musical Instrument Professional Toy Infant Baby Toy for Music Sound Musical Instruments Baby 6PCSSET
- Kitchen Wood Ladders Small Foot Stools Wooden 2 Tread Step Stool For Adults & Kids Indoor Portable Flower Rack shoes Bench Storage Shelf (color White, Size 39.5 35 35cm)
- Tucker Smith Southern Railway 600 Pc Puzzle
- Farmerly WLIARLEO Fabric Cover Sofa fundas Sofa Polyester Fabric Cover Sofa Solid Anti-Mite Slipcovers All-Inclusive funda para Sofa Sofa Cover 2, Tablecloth 130x170cm
- Squishmallow 8 Inch Seal Pup Stuffed Plush Toy
- Yagii RC Quadcopter Drone JJ-RC H73 5Ghz WiFi FPV 1080P HD Camera GPS Foldable Hover Easy Operation Drones for Kids & Beginners
- Weighted Blanket for Kids Tropical,Bamboo Stems in Minimalist Art Effects Exotic Hippie Hawaiian Style Asian Nature,Black White Winter Luxury Plush Microfiber Fabric 35 x60
- E KXBYMX American makeup stool creative simple stool fabric sofa shoes stool iron dressing stool - home stool (color E)
- Lot Of 12 Assorted color Mini Butterfly Glitter Notepads With Feather Boa Pens
- HEAD UNIT 002blueE METALLIC VER.
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.