If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Disney Disney Pixar Cars 3 Mater & McQueen & Jackson Storm & Mack 1 55 Diecast Metal Alloy Toy Car Model Loose Gift
- Twisted Tales - (175 Original Artwork Story Cards 50 Voting Cards) The Story Telling Party Card Game That Will Leave You Twisted
- 389. Tiny Bubbles (Lpobber Don Ho) Gorgeous Baby Grand Musical Piano With Bench - Over 400 Song Choices - Yellow Ribbon - SWISS
- Anyangeight Warm Microfiber All Season Blanket,Abstract Tribal Mandala Pattern Various Female Girl Floral Victorian Shapes Artwork 60 x50 ,Super Soft and Comfortable,Suitable for Sofas,Chairs,beds
- Trademark Fine Art White Barn Flea Market Iv
- Faller 120201 Platform For Combining With Platform Fa120200 by Faller
- Trademark Fine Art Junky Wonderland 5
- LED Light Up Flashing Sequin Bow Ties Tie - Various colors by Mammoth Sales (Lt Pink)
- Hubei Natural ore No Optimization Boutique Turquoise Cabochon Necklace Pendant Set with Ring DIY Accessories
- Giant Watermelon Pool Float Swimming Ring, Water Fun Inflatable Swimming laps, Ultra Safe and Durable Adults Water Funny Beach Toy
- Matchbox Mbx Adventure City 2010 Mini Cooper S Congreenible Green 65 120 by Matchbox
- Kung Zhu Special Forces Hamster Sgt Rock-o
- Forswan Simple Plaid housse Sofa Cover Stretch Soft Home niture Elasticity Slipcover All-Inclusive 1 2 3 4 Seater Couch Cover TingYuanShenShen, Three-Seater
- Zicue Humgoldus Mask Masquerade Prom Mask mask female winter dustproof sunscreen breathable cotton cloth can be cleaned easily breathable anti-fog mask face autumn,purple ( color Light bluee )
- FODUIV Foldable WIFI FPV Stable Gimbal 3D Flips Mini Cool 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis 720P Aircraft 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis 720P Quadcopter red
- D-cute pouch Duffy (28cm) stuffed costume am85
- 45CM White ZHAN Tiao Retro bar Stool Breakfast Stool Wrought Iron Metal Old Leisure Chair Wrought Iron Country bar Chair (color 65CM, Size bluee)
- Rc4Wd Z-W0178 Rocker 2.2 Ltwt Competition Beadlock Whl (2), Z-W0178
- My First Calendar - All About Today Wooden Board Toy Kids Calendar Pre School Board Games for Kids
- JTWJ Pirates Nautical King White Beard Hand Model Souvenir Collection Crafts
- Sportagraphs Stephen Fry SIGNED Framed LARGE Square Photo Autograph display Jeeves Wooster PERFECT GIFT
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.