If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- FUNSKOOL Combo Offer Superman Pack of - 2 Multicolor Action Figure Toys
- Hot Wheels Monster Jam Rev Tredz - Grave Digger
- [Hello Kitty] Narikiri combinaison a combinaison knee-length women's adult
- RunCam Split Mini 2 1080P 60fps HD recording & WDR FPV camera Low latency 5-20V PAL NTSC 16 9 4 3 switchable for Racing Drone
- Coca Cola 24 Piece 6 Player Croquet Set - Complete Game with Carrying Case
- TY Beanie Baby - SNIPS the Bear (BBOC Exclusive) by Ty Inc.
- Dragon Shield Slipcase Binder, White
- YuGiOh Gishki Ariel (HA05EN035) Hidden Arsenal 5 1st Edition Super Rare
- Daytona full digital CDI power Advance Live DIO-ZX ('94 -'96) 33262
- Generic est Beeredor F3 Flight Controller with OSD & PDB Board for QAV250 280 ZM 250 280 robocat270 Mini Quadcopter Only F3
- Iron Studios IS353687 Suicide Squad Batman Figure, 1 10 Scale
- Star Wars Rogue One Scarif Stormtrooper ArtFX+ Statue 2-Pack
- Hot Racing SLF2201 Aluminum Rear Hub Carriers (0 Deg stock) - Tra
- LQQFF Metal toy car - Sports car die casting model 1 18 simulation alloy toy car model static car model gift model jewelry -Simulated alloy toy car model gift model jewelry ( color Red )
- German Sd.Kfz.251-9 Ausf.D Kanonwagen by Tamiya
- Uther King Summer Quilt Reversible Comforter Duvet The Alternative Thin Comforter Pine Design
- color02 50 x60 Inch Throw Blanket for Couch Toddler,Cute Kitten Surfing Boarding Kids Hawaii Animal Fun Abstract Floral,Turquoise orange Dark bluee Microfiber All Season Blanket for Bed or Couch Multicolor 50 x60
- KOQIO GPS Folding Drone, Aerial Photography HD Professional Quadcopter with 5 Million WIFI Camera,5G Intelligent Positioning Auto Follow Remote Control Aircraft
- Doh basic B RS Cosplay Black Rock Shooter Parker BLACKROCK PERKER size L [empty edge Corps] (japan import)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.