If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1Piece Europe Style Sofa Covers Fleece Fabric Eco-Friendly Anti-Mite Sofa Towel Slipcover Couch Cover for Living Room Home Decor 05, 110x110cm 1pcs
- Smead SMD74689 Extra Wide File Pocket& 44; 5.25 in. Exp& 44; Letter& 44; bluee
- Arte Earl Shadow 620 x 920 white RS-P3-WH (japan import)
- Mercedes SLS AMG Coupe red Carrera 20027344
- Edo contraption robot mini tea strokes doll [reprint]
- LEGO DUPLO Bob the Builder 3297 Scoop and Lofty at the Building Yard
- AINIYF Step Stool Stepladders Lightweight Folding Step Ladder With Handgrip Anti-Slip Sturdy And Wide Pedal Steel Ladder Mini-Stool 250lbs 19x16.5x16.3inches (color Red)
- Star Wars Boba Fett Puff Backpack
- Heritage HC2731 Crafters & Painters Tote
- Tamiya 56526 Torque Motor 33T, 56526
- IronDie Rare Die - Green Nullifier
- Playbox Key Rings (30-Piece) by Playbox
- Flywheel Clutchbell 14T Tooth Clutch Bell & Ball Bearings 1054mm for 1 10 Scale Models RC Car Nitro Model car Engine Parts White
- One Piece Super Effect Figure Vol.2 powers to all four sets (japan import)
- Original GOOLRC High Performance 2968 3400KV 4 Poles Brushless Sensorless Motor for 600-800mm RC Boat
- Hotwheels AE86 Die Cast Car
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.