If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- LEGO Star Wars Bib Fortuna Minifigure
- White 2x3M LPKH Tarpaulin Heavy Duty Tarpaulin, Waterproof Tarp Sheet,Tarpaulin Ground Sheet Cover Truck Canvas Waterproof Cover (color White, Size 5X 10m)
- 1992 David Robinson San Antonio Spurs Starting Lineup Basketball Dream Team HoF
- Generic Mato 3858-1 3859-1 Panzer IV Part Metal Tracks Black for Heng Long 1 16 1 16(Black),Metal Upgrade Parts, Accessories for Tank
- Doyusha 1 24RC car BMW M3 (Red)
- EwaskyOnline Kids Blanket Cartoon Baby Safari Wild Animals in a Train with Striped Backdrop Toys Artwork Print Camping Throw,Office wrap 60 W x 51 L Multicolor
- LsWOW Plush Throw Blanket Animal,Divine Elephant Head Inside Mandala Pattern Unique Oriental Modern-Age Street Art Print,Multi Weighted for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 50 x60
- Generic HUAJUN HJ370, HJ370C Quadcopter Spar Parts, Reciever Board, W6087 Pathfinder UFO
- Joe Montana 16 (San Francisco 49ers) NFL Knucklehead Legends Bobble by Foco
- 100 Maroon Flat Non-Breakaway Lanyards With Steel Bulldog Clip
- GLJJQMY Solid Wood 2 Step Stair Stool Step Stool Dual-use Folding Ladder Home Wooden shoes Bench Flower Stand (color C)
- Generic Christmas Gift Racing Pull Back Model Car DIY Slot Vehicle Speed Tracing Toy redate Run Stunt Show Kids Boys Favour Game Present
- High Quality Sofa Cover for Dog Pets Living Room Armchair Sofa Towel Lounge Predector Couch Cover 1 2 3 Seater Slipcover 5, 3 seat
- 135. Glockenspiel (Magic Flute) Gorgeous Baby Grand Musical Piano With Bench - Over 400 Song Choices - Yellow Ribbon - SWISS
- Cabbage Patch Kids Drink 'n Wet Bald Newborn Pink Hearts
- WUXING Brake Lever - Right - Black w Red
- 1 40X40X40CM Monfs HOME Footstool Sofa Stool Make-up Chair Seat Table Soft Solid Wood Legs Change shoes Square Fashion Portable, 8 colors, 2 Comfortable decoration (color 7, Size 40x60x40CM)
- GMTS - G0006765 - Volvo F88 with 2 axle tipping trailer 1 50, orange red, limited version in Resin
- Great Planes RV-4 .40 Sport Kit, GPMA0180
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.