If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Shakira Rockin Concert Doll By Mattel in 2004 - The box is not in mint condition
- Busch 6049 Cemetery by Busch
- Farmerly Floral Printing Europe Style Spandex Stretch Sectional Sofa Cover Slipcovers Elastic All-Inclusive Couch Cover for Living Room 13, Two-Seater
- Generic Diecasts Toy Vehicles Kids Toys Thom Train Toy Model Cars Electric Puzzle Building Slot Track Rail Transit 40 pcs Kids Toys
- Ensky Pokemon XY Pikachu and Key Jigsaw Puzzle (108-Piece) Large
- Robotech Master 3.75in Action Figure by Robotech
- Da Vinci 7979 Series Fresco Bristle Round Artists Paintbrush, Size 14
- Bachmann Trains Thomas And Friends Spencer Engine With Moving Eyes by Bachmann Industries Inc.
- ZHAOYONGLI-stools Simple Fashion Wrought Iron shoes Bench Square Sofa Bench Dressing Table Stool Multifunction Household Creative (color White, Size 42 35 42cm)
- Generic APM2.8 APM 2.8 Flight Controller Board+M8N GPS Built-in Compass +GPS Stand+Shock Absorber+xt60 Power Module for RC Quadcopter Horizontal pin
- GSAYDNEE Bronze Steampunk Gas Mask Decoration Festival Party Supplies Cosplay Props
- AO-8008 Tamiya geared motor 3633K75
- Green Pink Floral Quilted Sofa Cover Winter Plush Long slipcover fundas de Sofa sectional Couch fundas de Sofa SP4973 Green per pic, 70cm150cm
- Alex Toys DIY Wear Silkscreen Factory
- 30x Magnifier Jewelry Loupe LED UV Light 21mm Achromatic Triplet Lens Optical Glass Pocket Gem Magnifying Tool Jeweller, Stamp Philatelist, Coin Numismatic
- Trefl Rural Idyll Jigsaw Puzzle (1500 Piece)
- Stuffed Plush Crocodile Toys Soft Pillow Sofa Cushions for Floor Bed Sofa Avaliable in 2 colors (Green, 110CM)
- IPrint Baby Hooded Blanket Boys Girls Japanese Soft Fluffy Minky Warm Cover Relieves Anxiety Stress Insomnia Portrait Medieval Warrior War Clothes Sword Bravery Asian War Illustration (Adults
- B EU90 Low stool imitation leather stool shoe bench fashion creative sofa stool pier - small stool (color E)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.