If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 2018 New Creative Floral Sofa Cover Synthetic Hair slipcovers fundas de Sofa sectional Couch Covers Home Textile Sofa Towels dec 8, Cushion Covers 2pcs
- (Tenor, Pink) - Crossrock CRA400TUPK Zippered Hardshell Tenor Ukulele Case with Password Lock-Pink
- The Hannah Victorian Mansion Dollhouse with Turret Flat Pack Laser Cut Kit
- MBX MIXER Construction Series ( 10 of 14) MATCHBOX 2010 Basic Die-Cast Vehicle ( 46 of 100)
- How to Host a Murder Grapes of Frath Cassette Edition by How to Host a Murder
- Bastions - Yak de Culture Bole Hey - Macross F register Lucky Star lottery premium from most Chara Macross F Cosplay Lucky Star by Konata N G Award queue (japan import)
- Junior Sportswear navy bluee x white (japan import)
- Cardfight Vanguard TCG - Little Skull Witch, Nemain (G-LD01 010EN) - G Legend Deck 1 The Dark Ren Suzugamori by Cardfight Vanguard TCG
- Smallbeefly Indie Super Soft Lightweight Blanket Wild Hipster Lion with Glasses Wise Big Cat Clever Intelligent Animal Portrait Oversized Travel Throw Cover Blanket 60 x50 Black and White
- Kids Velvet Pillowcase Panda Bear with a Scarf Outside in The Starry Winter Night Grunge Looking Artwork Super Soft and Luxury, Hidden Zipper Design 20 x20 2 Pcs Multicolor
- Hornby R3638 BR(Late) West Country(Original) Class '34019' 'Bideford' Loco-Steam, Multi
- Pattern17 W84 x L72 Beihai1Sun Kids Light Darkening Curtains Pattern with Alien Flying Devices Cute Kids Doodle Sketch Astronomy Cartoon Curtain Kids Pink Aqua Cadet bluee W63 x L45
- Kidsaw Mini Armchair JCB, Fabric, bluee, 39x50x44 cm
- A HATHOR-23 Stools- Wooden Bench-furniture Solid Wood Home Chair Fashion shoes Bench Square Stool Bathroom Stool Foot Bath Footstool (Size A)
- 4PCS 100mm Racing Wheel Tire Kyosho MP9 Black Rubber Tyre with Plastic Wheel Hub for 1 8 RC SUV Petrol Racing Car Modified Parts with Green Wheel hub
- G.I. Joe 6.4cm Mantis Mech
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.